Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer 2013


                Summer of 2013 has been anxiously anticipated since my freshman year of college will be done. But I recently found out that I will be taking ten credits over at Northern Virginia Community College. I knew I had to take summer classes but I didn’t fully realize I had to take three! Two of them are Chemistry classes which means I have to take each section in only six weeks. Knowing that each class will be going at a rapid pace makes me nervous, especially knowing that I will take these two difficult chemistry classes. A subject that I haven’t touched in about three years. My third class is Physical Education. The easiest class to take with these two chemistry classes, the great advice my adviser has given me for my whole summer. Seeing my whole summer being consumed by my education makes me realize that I won’t have so much free time to enjoy myself and slack of. I can see how my career is taking over my life, and the pathway of being a dentist seems to be very complicated. But at least I know I am 1 year closer to my eight year career goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment